Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cravin' Corn Chowder


I've made this one a few times before, it is probably the most inexpensive dinner I make! It contains and onion, 3C corn and 1 medium potato. That's roughly it, maybe a little thyme and vegetable broth. But it's really inexpensive, really simple and has a surprisingly big flavor! Johan and I both really like this one, it's great when I'm not in the mood to put a lot of thought into dinner.

Johan Scale: G+

"The Native Foods Cookbook" by Tanya Petrovna

1 comment:

Jessie Jönzén said...

ooo YUM! i love that you do all these soups and chowders. i feel like i get my fix via your blog. i love corn by the way! i'm making 'heather's quinoa recipe' for dinner tonight...it also has corn :)

http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/heathers-quinoa-recipe.html