Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Roasted Eggplant Pizza with Red Peppers and Feta Cheese



I don't think I could ever be disappointed by a pizza from this book "The Cheese Board Collective Works" (well, I couldn't imagine being disappointed by ANY recipe from this book)! I would roast the eggplant differently next time, and I would roast the peppers and onion as well. The recipe pretty much tells you to bake the vegetables. I think the flavor would have been nicer. I actually used gouda cheese, instead of the recommended Mozzarella because I already had it in the fridge. I was a little worried about mixing it with the feta cheese which goes on top, but it was delicious! I don't know what else to say, a great pizza!
Johan Scale: 4
"The Cheese Board Collective Works" by The Cheese Board Collectiv

1 comment:

Jessie Jönzén said...

lilla julie! du är så duktig i köket! du alltid imponera. tack för rekommendationen. vi hade samma middag! vilken tur! hahah